Saturday, September 24, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamp Set Winner

Good Morning!
As I promised, someone will win the

In Stitches Face Assortment

 This adorable stamp set is generously donated by

Peachy Keen Stamps

Now, Through the Magic of the Random Number Generator!

The Winner Is


Congratulations!

Amy E

I'm sure you will enjoy this set. Please contact me through my email and I will get this out to you Monday. Thanks to everyone for leaving such wonderful comments.

Have a great day!
Jane - the Polka Dot gypsy

2 comments:

Amy E said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited! Thank you so much!!! I just sent an email to the address you have attached to Blogger. I hope that's the right one!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Hi Jane,
I hope all is well with you. I miss you!
Janice