Today's note card is another Peachy Keen Challenge entry using either heat or dry embossing.
PK-401 Patty Cake Jr.
Black Card - 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" (Folded)
Silver Panel - 4" X 5 1/4"
Pearl Panel - 3 3/4" X 5"
Silver Scallop Oval - 3 5/8"
Watercolor Paper Oval - 3"
Silver Pigment Ink
Silver Embossing Powder
Wild Plum & Shell Pink Adirondack Alcohol Inks
Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Oval & Oval Dies
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Basic Card Instructions
1. Apply Wild Plum and Shell Pink alcohol inks to the watercolor oval with blending solution and blending tool.
2. Let dry and stamp image onto the oval using the silver pigment ink. Cover with embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat emboss. Set aside.
3. Cut out the silver scallop oval with the Nestabilities die and emboss before removing the die cut from the die. Set aside.
4. Use the Swiss Dots embossing folder to emboss the pearl panel. Set aside.
5. Attach embossed Pearl panel to silver panel.
6. Attach embossed oval to the silver scallop oval and attach both to pearl panel at optical center.
7. Wrap ribbon around all the layered panels below the scallop oval. Tie ribbon in a bow or knot and attach the silver panel to the front of the note card.
I hope you enjoy this cute little card. It is a simple card to make and has many creative possibilities for all those special occasions. - Jane, the Polka Dot Gypsy